1. The Episcopal Cafe has a very thought provoking article about whether theology supports child abuse. I know a number of atheist friends and lapsed Catholics take this view and I think the church needs to seriously listen, however painful it is to hear.
2. Worship idea - dad its me. This post made me cry. I think because I so want God to be like this dad and it awoke in me a mass of emotions when you apply the advert to God.
3. St Aelred -patron saint of queers. I read a number of blogs written by LGBT people, and I find they somehow keep me honest, I just love this post.
4. Sue has blogged on Trust. To be honest I love all her posts, she has a profound gentleness without compromising feistiness, I don't know how she does it.
5. Anita does a stream of consciousness in an attempt to work through anger before sundown. I love posts like these - I don't want to be preached at, I just want to share life.
6. The Satirical Christian is just silly. He is great - you gotta laugh sometimes otherwise you might cry!
7. The clerics guide to being single. This made me laugh. If you aren't a vicar, or you aren't single, or you aren't trying to date as single vicar you may not get it.
8. Yes God is an omnipotent homophobe with anger issues. I totally blame my boyfriend for alerting me to this video, which I 'watched' with my hands over my face groaning in disbelief and embarrassment.
9. I only just discovered the blog LLM Calling, and I am enjoying it a lot. I love this post because for some of us families like this are normal, but no one ever speaks of it, so those with difficult situations feel even more isolated.
10. I really enjoy Charlie Peer's blog, and this is a wise post about the B&B hoo-haa.